Saturday, March 5, 2011

OK, Who Moved My Blog?






So, I intended to post about the on - going situation with the Indiana State Legislature, only to find that my original blog, Mewsing From Lowecat, was missing when I logged in.  Now, it's still viewable on my Facebook account, and it'll be archieved here, but the blog itself is no longer available for me to post new blogs. 

So, I had to make up a new blog.  My old one will be linked.  Maybe it's just one of those things that happens in the blogosphere, and then again, maybe not.  Who knows? 

So maybe tomorrow, after I've done some studyin' on the legislature thingie, then I'll rant on that.

1 comment:

GiGi said...

bless your heart... go to library and get blogger for dummies. it explains what happens when your blog goes missing. you may be able to retrieve it.

good luck sugar. thats gotta be aggravatin'!